Suspension upgrade on the way!

I placed an order for a set of Bilstein Sports and Neuspeed Lowering
springs yesterday...  I'm pretty confident that I can get them installed
with no problem.  I have some concerns about getting the car aligned
afterward.

1) Has anybody had any problems with the alignment shop after installing
such a setup?

2) Have they tried to BS you into paying more or buying a "kit" to get
the car into alignment?

3) is a 4 wheel alignment necessary?  The Bentley says there are no
adjustments to the rear, so I'm wondering what they would "align"?

As you can tell, I've *Never* had a car aligned before, so I might be
gullible to their BS.  Just trying to bone up before I go get it done.

(I'm mentally comparing this to going to Jiffy Lube, where they try to
sell you a new PCV valve, Airfilter and "injector cleaner" every 3000
miles because "the manufacturer recommends it")

Matt Cleland					cleland@stlnet.com
98 Jetta GLX
Black/Biber