RE: Autocross and other driving/racing schedules

I live in CT.  There are quite a few autocrosses in the area sponsored by
different people.  The BMW Club has different events throughout the year
and anyone can enter.  The most popular autocross sponsored by VW is at
Waterfest in New York.  This year it's going to be on Sunday, July 5th.
 There are also some people I know who sponsor an autocross every now and
then.  Once I get the schedule for these, I'll post it.

Marc