Re: Autocross and other driving/racing schedules

Bunmar@aol.com wrote:

> Where are some sources of autocrossing in the Northeast, specifically CT and
> surrounding states?

Bill Del Vecchio (of the Compu$werve CARS forum fame) keeps a pretty
detailed NE/NY/NJ schedule at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/wdv/ .

> Is there a main source or several sources?

http://www.autocross.com/
http://www.scca.com/

...and probably a hundred other web pages with schedules from clubs
all over the country. Search on autocross, autox, auto-x, and Solo II.

You are fortunate enough to be in Rob Heckel's neighborhood.  I'm
sure that he'll be getting in touch with you privately, to offer
his assistance in getting to/through your first event.  Be advised
that autocrossers are a friendly bunch, and all will offer you
advice and help [until you beat them].....

- -Arthur