The CSI survey

I always hear about the CSI, Customer Service Index ( I think that's
it).  My deal always sticks this "suckup sticker" on the bottom of my
service receipt asking me to give them a good rating when I'm called and
asked about my experience with them.  But, I've never been called in the
two years I've owned my car.  Lucky for them!!  I'd bury those pricks!
Anyway, is it more common to not be called than it is to be called?  And
is there any way of finding out what the local deal's CSI numbers are??

Thanks,

Joe
Austin, TX.