Cheap filter, was(Pollen Air Filter)

After scooping out the leaves from around my ECU, I told Garrett I wanted
to get that pollen filter kit, and he suggested I go to the local fabric
store and pick up some 1/8" foam and just rubberband it to the inlet.  now
that I think about it, a cut-to-size air conditioner filter should work
fine too.  Anything is better than the stock filter with those 1/4" holes
in it..

jim

03:35:45 AM ----------

I was thumbing though the ND catalog when I came upon this Filter
Replacement Kit. Is this the same as the one that Timmons Sells? It is made
by Bosch..