Re: Thanks! (WAS:Re: How do you get rid of swirl marks!)

I had a so-so experience at the one on 183N in Jollyville. It seemed
like a nice alternative to the touchless high pressure places, but there
were too many cars AND\OR not enough wash and dry guys. They missed some
spots and it started to spot before they started to dry it off. I do
have the second half of a ($18) buy one get one free ticket so I will
give them one more chance to keep my business.

Bri...

Ditto for the weather here in Ft Worth!