Re: Thanks! (WAS:Re: How do you get rid of swirl marks!)

Have any of you seen these new hand car wash places?  We have a couple here
in Austin.  It's pretty cool, they look just like a regular drive through
but there's a bunch of guys in there with soft wash mitts that wash the
car.  Instead of some giant mechanical monster whacking at you beautiful
GLX.  Anyone had a bad experience in these places? You all up north my not
have them. At least year round anyway.  I wont brag, but it's been in the
70s and sunny here in Austin today and this past weekend.

Later

Joe