RE: Planning the NW Drive

I already have a list going of the people invloved in the meet on the
24th. Those people include:

Jeff Newton
Mark Ellis
J. Torres
Patrick Sherman
Shaun Farnham
Dean Futrell

I can continue keeping up with the list if no one minds. If your name
isn't on the list and would like to be included in the Northwest VW
section, e-mail me and I'll add you to the list.

scott