RE: Planning the NW Drive

In the interests of bandwidth....

We should get a list of those people interested and plan this away
from the GTI/GLX lists.  Its interesting reading the results of
gatherings like the NE Drive but I'm sure the planning would be of
little interest to those in the east/south east.

Scott or Patrick, you boys want to get a list together?

I'm in for March.  Add my name to the list.

Cheers,

Jeff

> No Date yet, I think we should shoot for March. March Seems cool.. A
Nice