Re: BOSE/aftermarket stereo question.

First of all, the fact that there may be special circuitry in
the head unit has nothing to do with paying $600 for the cd
changer. I think it has been talked about many times on this
list that select aftermarket cd changers will work with the
factory head units.

The real issue here is does BOSE do something special to the
factory head units to work with their amp and speakers?
I don't know for sure. I can only repeat what I read on the
BOSE WEB site. Here is the URL listing the FAQs. The subject
in question is stated there.

http://www.bose.com/products/auto/autofaq.shtml

Dave
97 GLX