Re: P-lifts that aren't

<HTML>
Get the Neuspeed ones they look and work great.

<P>S. Joseph Mann wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Ok, I'm confused.&nbsp; What are we talking about?

<P>Pardon my ignorance.&nbsp; I'm truly curios.

<P>posaune wrote:

<P>> I know some of the people on the list(s) have used lifts from auto
parts
<BR>> stores (like pep boys) on their hoods.&nbsp; I know the number to
get is
<BR>> 92516, but is there anything I should watch out for when installing
<BR>> them?&nbsp; There are two different ball joint ends, too -- one silver,
one
<BR>> bigger and black -- which of these goes on the hood and which goes
on
<BR>> the fender?
<BR>>
<BR>> thanks for any help