Re: P-lifts that aren't

S. Joseph Mann wrote:

> Ok, I'm confused.  What are we talking about?
>
> Pardon my ignorance.  I'm truly curios.

These are the struts that can be attached to the hood to lift it -- like on
the trunk -- so you don't have to use the hood rod any more to keep it open.
Neuspeed sells these lifts (they call them p-lifts) for something like
$124.95.  Pep boys has exactly the same sort of thing except black (like the
trunk) instead of polished for 32 dollars per side.

Anyway, I'm just not sure how to hook it up (although I haven't really looked
yet).

- -erik