Re: Remus Exhaust.. F*((K That./.

<HTML>
Yea but you could buy 10 aluminized for the price of one stainless steel.&nbsp;
Same performance.&nbsp; If I didn't have to worry about budget I would
buy SS to however, I race my GLX in the SCCA Pro SOLO II and I would rather
put that money in suspension or tires.

<P>Bryan

<P>HMercerCo wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>In a message dated 98-01-07 09:20:44 EST, you write:

<P>> You guys are killin me. Have an unlimited amount of money, send some
my way.
<BR>>&nbsp; Don't waste your money unless you want it to be pretty and
last a million
<BR>>&nbsp; years&nbsp; (I don't have a grand to spend. I would rather
buy rims or
<BR>suspension
<BR>>&nbsp; upgrades) I went down to the nearest performance muffler guy
and removed
<BR>> both
<BR>>&nbsp; mufflers left the resonator and installed a KC 12" Glass Pack.&nbsp;
Then I put
<BR>a
<BR>>&nbsp; Dual Monza Tip with resonators on it.&nbsp; It sounds awesome
and I feel the
<BR>>&nbsp; difference in power.&nbsp; If you want I will record a sample
of what it sounds
<BR>>&nbsp; like. The Best part is it was only $100.00 installed.
<BR>>
<BR>Except, in my part of the country, rust would take the thing out too
soon.
<BR>IMO, its better to pay up front for SS, and never worry about again.&nbsp;
Steve.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>