RE: Disappointed in my Gtech

Your GTECH is probably further off than you think.  I am assuming that you
got the 3760 lbs. weight from sticker on the inside door panel.  This is
the gross vehicle weight, which means it is the weight of the car under a
full load (passengers and luggage).  The curb weight of the car is more
like 2950 lbs.  Add in how much you weigh and try it again.