Northwest VW -N- Grub

**NORTHWEST VW -N- GRUB**NORTHWEST VW -N- GRUB**NORTHWEST VW -N-
GRUB**NORTHWEST VW -N- GRUB**

When: January 24th, Saturday
Time: 12:00pm - Whenever people leave..
Where: SpeedWare Motorsports, Redmond Washington
http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com
What: A Get together..
Bring: Cameras, Camcorders, and a Appetite..
* Who was calling speedware with the NA GLX Club of America bullshit? Did
you call them?

Comments: I doubt Speedware wants us taking up there parking lot, so we
should think of somewhere to cruise and have lunch. Any
Seattle/Seatac/Tacoma suggestions?

Email: psherman@bigfoot.com if you are going to attend.. I will shoot you
any details you might need..

TENTATIVE:
Northwest Drive -N- Dine:

The plan is a drive that starts somewhere near Highway 7, cruise on up to
Paradise up on Mount Rainier, bring a lunch or something, I don't think
there is a Jackpot up there.. However, I am not sure how the spring weather
is up there in March? Any ideas? I will head up early March and check out
the conditions and time the drive..

Any other route suggestions greatly appreciated. Remember some are coming
from Vancouver, so unless we can think of accomodations I don't think
anything really major..

Email: psherman@bigfoot.com, if you are going to attend..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K