From:  RPC Products[SMTP:rpc-prod@windstorm.stormnet.com]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 07, 1998 12:39 PM
To:  gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Cc:  jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject:  Garrett vs. Stock vs. P-Chip

Call me crazy but after looking at the comparison's that where done
between the three it looks like the P=3DChip came out on top.  Not my a =
big
margin, but a margin nonetheless.  If you look at the graphs overall the
P-Chip seems to inch out the Garrett Chip throughout the entire =
powerband.
Sounds like I am going to be keeping my P-Chip afterall..

Mark Radelow
http://jetta.aosi.net

- --
For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's mailing errors,
    list archive, etc.  see:   http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/