Re: TB UPdate - Was Throttle Body Question

Jim,

What is the best way to contact Garrett?
Does he have any sort of web page with info and data on his chip?
Are there chips specific to the application of a T-Body?
What T-body are you running?
Is the Neuspeed T-Body worth it?

I'm driving a 95 GLX, ODB-I I think.

Thanks in advance!!