TB UPdate - Was Throttle Body Question

I was at Garrett's this Sat, before he went to Adam's.  We spent another 4
hours trying to get rid of this damn error code, no luck...  the mod still
kicks ass, the car runs strong and smooth.  I don't want to go back to a
ramped TB!! but this chip is a pain in ass!

with the ported TB and the Gchip I was getting 27-28 MPG @ 65 mph comming
home sat night

however , if Garrett can get his hands on an K ecu it might work fine on
those cars, I have the A witch is pickier.

Mark why arent you going with 268's ? I hear they kick ass with the G-chip.

<rpc-prod@windrunner.com>  on  02/22/98 01:30:17 PM ----------

It seems that the Ported Throttle Body is cool for a few HP on
top...Well I am shooting for that magical 200hp number so I guess I
might need to pick one up as well as the cam.  I have a 1997 VR6 and
it's my understanding I can have the stock one ported out.  Is this
correct?  Has Garrett finished his chip for it yet and will there be a
260/268 + t-body chip for it.  Thanks in advance everyone!