Re: Difference btw 07 & 08

Jeff Newton wrote:

> Uwe, don't get me wrong, I'm not disappointed with the frequent
> revisions.  I am all for improving the G-chip.  Just wanted to know
> what the changes were.....hard to beleive it could get any
> better.....I'm lovin 05!
>
> What can I look forward to in 08 and 09?

I was perfectly happy with 05 too, but happened to be in the right place
at the right time when Garrett needed to test the OBD-II version of 07
which only changes the full-throttle maps in the mid-range.  I think 08
extends some of those changes up higher into the rpm range, and I don't
know anything about 09.

- -Uwe-