Re: jd powers survey

<< FUNNY thing is the fact that the cover letter
 says to enjoy my free gift... well when i unfolded
 the survey a single crisp dollar bill falls out!
 they actually sent me a dollar bill as a gift!
 i was laughing my ass off.

My wife also recieved a letter from JD power and the one dollar bill.  Who
says lightning doesnt strick the same spot twice, back in 92 when i bought my
SE-R i also recieved a letter from JD Power and that crisp one dollar bill!
Terry