Re: jd powers survey

Zeek:

Don't start laughing yet, cause they're just buttering you up for the next
five mailings you'll get in your first year of ownership.  (I filled out at
least 7 surveys in my first year -- many of them accompanied by a small
token of their appreciation.)  Each one longer than the last and not all
from the great JD Powers.  I finally got sick of filling them out.  That
said, a buck for a survey is a nice gesture.

Enjoy them while you can

Matthew