SEMA SHOW!

Heya everyone....Can't wait for the SEMA show tomorrow.  Here is the
story as far as meeting up....Our club is meeting at a park in Downey at
about 10:30, from there we are cruising over to Pomona...I don't know
how big the park is and I don't know where we are going to park.  I
doubt the show is that big so it shouldn't be too hard to find one
another.  If you are at the show and you want to hook up page me at
619.625.6542.  Leave a brief blurb as to where you are in the exhibition
hall and press 112.  It'll page me and I will come to you...  Then we
can (hopefully) hook up from there.  If not, plan on meeting at the MAIN
ticket center at around 2pm.  Again page me if you have any problems.
Also if you are walking through the halls and see someone with a white
shirt on with a VW symbol on the front and outlines of some vw's on the
back, that's a VWCOLA member.  Just ask him where I am (Mark Radelow)
and we can go from there....Anyways, hopefully some of us will be able
to hook up!

Mark Radelow