Re: Bumper Side Markers

Chuck,

the way I got to the stock bumper side markers was by removing the
plastic lining of the fender wells.  (just remove the screws)   I also
remember some talk awhile back about removing the stock bumper side
markers by using a small flat-head screwdriver. After you remove the
fender well lining, the actual removal of the bumper side markers is
childs play.  The bumper side marker is held in place by a clip, squeeze
the clip from the inside of the fender (it's only on one end of the side
marker) and you simply remove the side marker from the bumper.  Detach
the wiring harness with the bulb by a simple twist, and then reattach
the wiring harness and bulb onto your smoked bumper side markers.  Now
just place and push the smoked side marker into the bumper opening until
it clicks into its final resting state.  Your finished.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX