jd powers survey

oh hey i almost forgot!
i got my jd powers survey in the mail today...
(i thought did a telephone survey?) some
three weeks after i bought the GLX. they
ask all kinds of questions about quality of
the car, they want to know if i had any
problems, how i like the option packages,
and finally dealer satisfaction.

FUNNY thing is the fact that the cover letter
says to enjoy my free gift... well when i unfolded
the survey a single crisp dollar bill falls out!
they actually sent me a dollar bill as a gift!
i was laughing my ass off.

spank me hard- REAL hard