Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

Yeah Kevin, I didn't expect the shit storm that a couple of folks told me was coming. Which
never came.  Like I said briefly in a previous message; the original email, or any for that
matter, never made it to the SE-R list.  But it is interesting though. The administrator of
the SE-R list is threatening me with the FBI and stuff.

"We are an
ISP which takes these events very seriously, and we have aggressively
gone after many individuals who have compromised our service. As a
result, we have developed a comfortable working relationship with
the regional FBI office."

I'm not quite sure how he thinks an email about a couple of adolescents getting their buts
kick at a light one night was intended to compromise his little ISP.  This guy needs a new
hobby.  I checked with my cousin who works for a Tier One provider (These are the big guys
who provide service to the ISPs, Tier Twos) and he thinks this guy need to find something
better to do with his time.