Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

Well let me start off by saying that i subscribe to both the SE-R list and the
GLX list because i have bothe of these units in my garage.  I am not to sure
about the SE-R being able to beat the GLX but i know when i raced my friend,
Him driven my GLX and me in my SE-R it was almost a dead even race off the
line up to about 120mph.  My SE-R has a catback exhaust only, The glx is
stock,  now i know if we both jumped on it at around 60 the GLX would probably
pull harder (gotta love that VR6 torque). Mind you i am not trying to start an
SE-R GLX battle here just stateing my personal findings.
Terry
92SE-R
97 GLX