Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

On 2/16/98 10:30AM, in message <34E885AE.7B2@pobox.com>, Uwe Ross
<uwe.ross@pobox.com> wrote:

> I'm not surpised.  Your post only went out at ~01:30 this morning; give
> it time.  Then again, maybe the people on the SE-R list have enough
> class not to take your bait.  I kinda doubt it though. <g>

I was on that list for a decent period back in '94-'95, and they were a bunch of pretty
cool guys.  Not at all like what I'd perceive a list of Honda dudes to be like.. not
predatory and not slamming other makes all the time.. pretty much just kept the
discussion to the subject at hand - SE-Rs.

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@sprintmail.com
'97 GTI VR6