momo steering wheel

I have been looking at new steering wheels, in particular, the MOMO
Champion.  Has anyone ever installed a new steering wheel???  If so, please
help.  I have questions about how to remove it, how to hook up the horn, and
whether or not the Airbag Warning Light will remain on since the airbag will
not be there anymore.

Also, I know the getting rid of the airbag is not the "safest" thing to do,
but i have been in 3 wrecks (one when i was driving) without airbags, and 1
wreck where i was a passenger with an airbag.  I have to say, I much prefer
(strange, i know) the wrecks w/o the airbags instead of the one with it.
The airbag broke my nose (pushed my glasses into my bridge), burned my face,
and tore open my lips.  The others, I was just sore for a couple of days.
And the severity of these wrecks, all were going over 35 (airbag wreck at
35), and the worst one was at 55mph.  The wreck where i was driving was at
47mph.

Anyways, back to the original question, anyone have any info. on how to
install a new steering wheel??

Thanks,

cHRIs
'97 Black Jetta GLX