Jetta Speech Impediment

OK, here's a bothersome problem... my Jetta stutters!
Car: '94 GLX w/87,000 miles.
Maintenence: Regular and Loving.
Problem: Upon acceleration, it seems as if a cylinder or two is missing.
Power is lacking, but it never comes too close to stalling. This happens
whether I'm starting from a dead stop or giving it a little more juice on
the freeway. When I'm driving steadily, at any speed, it doesn't stutter,
but may miss a beat once in a while. It first happened a half-tank after
filling up somewhere in Utah, and stopped for a few hundred miles when I
dumped a bunch of injector cleaner and some more gas in. Whenever it would
recur for the next 1500 miles, I dumped more stuff in. Injector cleaner,
44K, Fuel treatment, tomato juice, basically anything I could lay hands on,
except actual alcohol. It seems to happen in damp weather. It hadn't
occurred for about 300 miles or so, so I thought, "Hey, bad gas, and I
finally burned it off." Then it happened again today.
I've got just under 1000 miles left on my aftermarket warranty.
Of course.
So, has anyone out there seen this? I'm thinking in terms of electrical
problem, but then again, the disappearance of the problem when proper
chemicals are applied (in lethal doses) would seem to suggest gas problems,
but then again, maybe the wires dry out when I stop to add the Stuff...
Help!!