Re: AMS Supercharger Impressions

It may have felt unsafe because you were not the driver.
You may want to try and drive it yourself.  A lot high HP
cars feel unsafe when you have no control of it.  Just try
riding a superbike vs being a passenger.  My  .02.

I however have not been in a S/C VR6, so I am not
contradicting you.  Just dropping an opinion.

Stanton