From:  David Kim[SMTP:glxvr6@ibm.net]
Sent:  Saturday, February 14, 1998 10:39 PM
To:  jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject:  Rattle or Ticking Noise

Hello eveyone,

anyone have this problem on your vehicle and know of a remedy.  On my
'97 Jetta GLX, which has 11,500 miles, on the driver's side door pillar
where the seat belt height adjustment is located I get a frequent rattle
or ticking noise.  It seems as if the noise is possibly caused when the
seat belt travels an inch or so depending on my movement.  (reaching to
get something)

Thanks alot,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX