Re: Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

VW limits the car to 130 because they put crap H rated tires on it. Push
that needle about 2-3 more MPH over your top speed you listed, and see what
happens. The discrepancy grows with speed and I think you'll find at an
indicated 135 or so, the fuel cuts off.

Josh

xjosh@one.net