CVO Midwest Drive/TSD Rally

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that with all of the "Sunday Drives" taking
place all over the country, there has been some interest expressed in a
Midwest drive of some sorts. Well, the CVO (or Chicago Volkswagen
Organization, for those of you that don't know) is putting on a "fun event"
of sorts in a TSD Rally on March 22nd. If you've done these before, you
know that they can be competitive, but our group really does stress the
fact that we do things like this for fun, and not really competition. There
will be prizes awarded for Rally winners, but this will be a great time to
get together here in the Midwest. More information can be found out about
this event at http://www.chicagovw.org in the Events section. If anyone has
any questions, you can contact me at this address.

Thanks,

Doug