Stock Jetta GLX spanks 2 Modified late Model SE-Rs

Hello SE-R Folks,

Well I couldn't help but drop you a line after I ran across your list.
It seems that a couple of your brethren decided to take me on at a light
the other night.  It was quite amusing.  As I pulled up to this light I
noticed a couple of seemingly identical cars, fog lights blazing,
scurrying around and coming up behind me.  Well they pulled up next to
me, one on each side, and revved their collective engines. Wide tipped
mufflers and all. Cute, I must say.  They were both about the same year
and were of the current body style. Well, the light turned green!    As
my Pirelli P700s dug in and I headed for second gear at 6500+ RPS, I was
but mere inches in front. As I hit second, and both tires screeched and
dug in again, I saw my two competitors drop out of my peripheral vision.
As I passed 60 MPH and shifted up to third, both cars were well off my
back bumper with a good view of my tail lights. When I passed 100 MPH
and went into forth I could easily see both cars in my rear view
mirror.  And one had given up chase.  By the time I went into fifth gear
and crossed 130+ MPH both SE-Rs were mere dim lights in my mirrors.  I
must say it was quite fun, and satisfying. Thanks boys.  Let me know
when I can abuse you again.

But hey, no hard feeling.  SE-Rs are nice little cars and I have always
admired them. I even test drove one before I purchased my GLX. I bet you
can do wonders to them with a few bolt on engine mods.

Thank again.