Re: BMW Headlights and VSR/Shrick Manifold

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Patrick Sherman wrote:

- ->I can't wait untill someone has produced a grill and housing for the BMW
- ->lights. I like those better than the ABT and Projecto dual rounds..

Hey Patrick,
	There is someone on the GTI list that is supposedly producing
these for ~$500.  His name is Ken Weidmann, Jr. AKA GLXTASY.  He has the
BMW lights with a custom made grill that takes care of any vacant areas
left by the BMW lights.  Last I heard, he was looking for someone to make
a mold out of his custom grill so that he could mass produce them.

Island VR6--Delle B.
"It doesn't matter who you know...what matters is who knows YOU."