Re: Euro Switch & High Beams

I think that what you may be seeing is the highbeams at full beam. When I
pull the stalk back and hold it, the beams are at 100%. When I click and
let go they are at ~95%. My lows are ~80% and my DRLs are at ~50%. I
think you're just seeing the highbeams at full power. I say this because
my lights do the same thing and I have the jumper so my highs and lows
are on simultaneously. I also have a GTI and you have a Jetta? so I could
be wrong.