Black wheels

I'm tempted to get a set of new wheels for my 97 GLX, and I've seen in
several EC issues a few cars with black powdercoated wheels. Where can I
find a place that either sells this type of wheel or performs the
powdercoating on an existing one? Any ideas/experiences with price,
quality, etc? I 'd prefer the "flat" black coating (as opposed to
glossy), or maybe the type I see on those new Volvo S70's. Thanks for any
info.

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue