Re: Bilstein vs Neuspeed Bilstein?

>From everything I know of the shocks, the valving difference is pretty
minor.  The major thing is that the Neuspeed Bilsteins have the proper
spring perch for the front, whereas the regular Bilsteins have the lower
euro perch like the Koni's.  I have the Koni's on my car with the
Neuspeed lowering springs and the Reiger front air dam and side skirts
and the car is wickedly low.  The Reiger components are only as low as
the euro chin spoiler to give you an idea, so they are about an inch or
so lower than the stock components.  I have problems getting into some
driveways and parking garages, but usually can do it by going in on an
angle.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]