From: deecee@exit109.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:22:36 -0500
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
Subject: Apology
Sender: owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM

I want to apologize to the group as a whole for my venting the other night.
It was not fair that I took out my frustration on you. I am sorry. As I
mentioned before there is so much going on behind the shop door you can't
imagine. To the ones who I replied personally I meant no malice. I am here
to offer my input.  I will continue or I will unsubscribe to the group and
go away forever.

Don

- --WebTV-Mail-1334877692-847--