Re: Bilstein vs Neuspeed Bilstein?

I thought they were harsh at first, but I am used to them know and I
don't really notice at all.  The drop is about 1.75 in front and 2.10 in
rear and three rear's adjust for height. I got them from velocity sport
tuning.  They were flexible with price I paid 668.00 total with shipping
I think.  The rates I think were like 300 but I have to check again.  I
have a friend that had the Neuspeed (H&R) soft sport road springs and
they sucked bad.  He threw them away literally and got the race.  I know
you won't be disappointed.  I drive this car everyday and I have a 6
year old.  The family has not complained once about the ride.  It
corners like my old 73 2002tii did. Just do it.  I will get a contact
for you.

Bryan Billings