Shirts

Okay everyone, I am going to my shirt printer dude next weekend to print
up 5 dozen of these shirts.  Here is the final layout for the shirt.  I
am only going to produce the top ten first (not enough demand for the
other one).  The price is $12 plus shipping (depends on where you are
and how fast you want it).  Shirts will be HIGH QUALITY preshrunk 100%
cotton and in sizes M, L, and XL.  Also how many people want one with
pockets?  Let me know when you email me your order.  Payment will be as
follows, just send me a check or whatever (made out to Mark Radelow).  I
will send out the shirt and soon as I get your order.  Again, I am not
doing this to make a buck, just for the hell of it.  Please pass this on
to the other mail-lists.

Mark

Final design below

White Shirt with VW Blue text on front and back

Front:  VW Symbol on  upper left breast.

Back

Top Ten Reason's to own a VW

1.  It's not a Honda
2.  Three words, Vee Are Six (thanks Uwe)
3.  Couldn't afford the 911
4.  Fahrvergnuegen (will try to get it with the umlaut)
5.  Don't need nitrous to go uphill
6.  Life's too short to drive a Chevy (thanks Doug)
7.  Runs on sauerkraut, not rice
8.  Cool owners
9.  Actual power below 10,000 rpm
10. (VW Symbol) looks better than (Honda Symbol) or (Acura Symbol)