Re: Euro Switch & High Beams

Hey Guys,

it's probably much better to spend the money on the Hella or comprable
aftermarket headlight assembly.  Personally, I'm waiting for Ken
Weidmann to distribute his BMW 3 series E36 (quad round headlights with
plastic cover) headlight assembly and custom grill into VW's A3 Jettas.
Ken has color pictures of his Jetta with the BMW headlights and they
look fantastic.  Best of all the total cost will be $550.00 and you
won't need to spend money on a Golf hood.

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX