Shirts

Okay in response to the HUGE demand for the Speed Kills shirts I will
make some of those too.  If you are also interested in having one (or
many) of these let me know.  The shirt will be white with a small VW
symbol on the front left breast (in vw blue) and a HUGE ASS VW Symbol on
the back with the following statement below it:

"SPEED KILLS: Drive a Honda"

If you are interested in this shirt or the other one (and have not
already contacted me) email me with the following information

1.  Which Design
2.  How many of each one
3.  Size of each one
4.  Your address

I will email you back with the total price, eta of delivery, and the
address to send the check or money order to.  Price is $12 for the
regular white one.  If you want something custom or whatever I first
have to see how much the shirt itself with cost.  I will produce the
pocketed ones too.  They are also $12 if I get enough demand for them.
Look forward to hearing from you all.

Mark Radelow