Re: wheels go round and they look pretty

Zeek,

I agree with John.  You are liable to have more headaches in the future with 17"
wheels and not that big of a performance gain over the 16". Unless your going to
start running autocross, i wouldn't worry to much about the 17" wheels.  The
17"s may be more difficult to mount than the 16"s. And the tires will most
likely be more expensive and difficult to find.

I would like to go to 16" wheels, but I keep thinking about the fact that I paid
$72 a piece for Pirelli P700Zs for the stock tire size.  Hey, I'll let you drive
my Pirellied GLX next week, and you can form you own opinion.

Joe