RE: wheels go round and they look pretty

do you read 'the golf' magazine?
they're on the cover of the january issue.
a silver Mk1 GTI is sporting them. also
check out the ads from "autopart" located
in holland. they advertise every month
and always have a photo of the RNs next
to the RXs.

thanks for the comment on the 17" wheels
and keep them coming! i don't want to
regret them after spending all that dough!

spank me hard- REAL hard