Zymol web page order...

Ok dudes,

I just ordered about $60 worth of Zymol products from the Zymol web
page.

    http://www.zymol.com/

We'll see how long it takes it to get here and if it all shows up
together.  I ordered a 8 oz. tub of the Carbon Wax for dark cars.  One
of you guys was talking about this stuff costing about $50.  Zymols web
page lists it for $45 and it "On sale this week" (yeah, right) for
$35.24.  So, anyway, we'll see what I get.  I'm relatively confident
that it's NOT the Wal-Mart stuff.  But I'm sure there are some skeptics
out there. Oh, I've all ready got the Wal-Mart Zymol, so I'll be able to
compare.

Later,

Joe