Strictly Foreign Kits...

Does anyone on the list have or used to have any
Strictly Foreign kits installed on their cars?
I'm interested in the dual-headlight conversion
for the Jetta.  The cool thing about the kit is that
it doesn't require a hood change.

If anyone might know someone else who has a kit,
I would like some opinions on quality and fit/finish.
They are asking close to $800 for the kit and say
it can be installed in less than an hour.  I figured
this is a bargain since a hood change isn't necessary.

Just in case you are not familiar with Strictly Foreign,
they have an ad near the back of European Car
magazines.

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6