Re: Strictly Foreign Kits...

Give Mike Potter a call at www.parts4vws.com

He has the same set up and its cheaper and i believe he doesn't change
shipping for internet orders(not sure about this last part).  I have his set
up for my car and it incluses the Hella Lights, with custom harenesses, GTI
grill, and spacer to keep the stock Jetta hood.  His prices are better then
Strictly Foreign, and service is alot better too.  ( I live near Strictly and
used to go there regularly but never had as nice of service as Mike has given
me.)

Also I think Potters price is $475 for clear-$550 for tinted Hellas.
Plus the grill and spacer cost of  $160.00.

Thats less then $800 plus tax from them.

And his also takes only minutes to install.  Remember you will need to paint
the grill and spacer to match your car and the Light surrounds if you so
require.

Jeff