Re: Strictly Foreign Kits...

OK, here is the deal...   that is way too much money, period.  Try
Timmons VW, I think they sell the the adapter that fills the gap in the
hood.  Not sure how much.  I golf grill costs about 60 dollars or less,
the adapter is probably around 50 bucks, and Abt lights from AMS cost
$499.  So, you are looking at about 610 plus paint.  On the other hand,
a golf hood only costs $120 bucks, plus the grille(60) plus the
lights(500). So for around 700 plus paint, you get the way cleaner
install of having a golf hood.  BTW, the lights can be had for cheaper,
and the reason the hood is so cheap, is because it is "Hencho en
Mexico".

Just do some checking around before you sink 800 bucks into headlights.

Billy T.