RE: GLX -Automatic ONLY?!?!?! What da &%$#

Listen BILL

You need to check yourself and get over yourself.

Firstly, I am very knowledgeable and aware of VW happenings.  All
information in my original message came straight from the mouths of dealers
and VW customer relations themselves, as it says in my original message.

If you had any kind of clue, you would realize what's really going on. Ask
yourself, why did they cancel SYNCRO/QUATTRO/4-Matic.... (do you have any
idea how these system are "different"?!?) You obviously have a lot of time
to memorize information and regurgitate it without knowing entirely what's
happening.  Don't just read information that is put out there, without
realizing what it all means.

As for being "High and mighty" about driving manual. You seem to be taking
this as a personal attack. WHY??? Was your so-called  "family decision" more
like "your family decided!!" and you were OUT-VOTED!!  But anyway, I've gone
too far, that is not any of my business...That's your own personal issue
that you need to get over.  You drive whatever the H#%* you want or your
family wants you to drive!!!

You need to take my message as it was intended.